We’d like to send out a giant THANK YOU to our recent sponsor, Central Market, who just donated $1,000 to the outdoor gym at Bitter Lake Reservoir Park.
We stopped by Central Market in Shoreline a few months ago to meet with the store manager, Joel, and were greeting with smiles and hellos from all the team members. Joel was so helpful and took the time to listen to our presentation and ask insightful questions about the work MOMentum is doing. This is more than a grocery store, it’s a community gathering place that offers support and inspiration for healthy living for residents in north Seattle. Here are just a few reasons why we love Central Market:
- The produce section is one of the best in Seattle.
- The bulk foods area is huge – a great place to stock up on hard-to-find legumes, spices, and nuts.
- At the time of this post, my favorite coconut water was on super sale (Taste Nirvana).
- It’s an adventure for your kids – my son loves watching the lobster tank, sampling apples and fresh tortillas, and interacting with the friendly checkers.
- Delicious and fresh foods available for on-the-go snacks from the deli and prepared foods counter.
- Did I mention that the manager, Joel, rocks?
- An amazing Asian food section — anything you need, you can find there.
- Awesome meat and seafood departments…and don’t miss talking to the guys and gals there – they are friendly, funny and so willing to help you make a selection!
- Helpful and creative cooking demos and recipes.
- Nice selection of quality health and natural beauty products
- Fresh tortillas – need I say more??
Stop in – you won’t be sorry – and tell them MOMentum sent you!
15505 Westminster Way N
Shoreline, WA 98133